Please help me undergo surgery~



this cat needs to undergo a surgery...

delay treatment would caused death and her disease may infect other cat(s) and human too

i've seek for vet advices and now she's in the vet keep.

do please donate some because the it cost a lot for her treatment

Help me to help her

Even a little help may means a lot

For further information, do please contact me.

All the donation is only for this cat.

Once, I have collected enough funds, the donation box may be closed.

Please, please, please help me to help this poor kitten.

For further information you may mail me at:

wondertomen@yahoo.com



I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.

- Abraham Lincoln (16th U.S. President)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Nyanyau's Rehab. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | Blogger Templates